April 3, 2018
Mild to Wild is here… whoo-hooo!!
Welcome to my home-made educational series for the Roland FR-8X . On this page is where I am going to centralize all the videos in this series!
In this video, we:
- discuss a little history
- go over the basics
- describe the 3 parts of the accordion
- show how to charge the accordion
- go in to minor detail about the front panel controls
- hear the sounds of all registers from Set 001 Concerto on both left and right hands
In this video, we discuss:
- A small warning
- Sound Setup
- The Main Display
- Theory – Right hand Sound Selector
- Theory – Left hand Sound Selector
- Real Life – Right Hand Sound Selector
- Real Life – Left Hand Sound Selector
- Fun Time! – Guantanamera
Still being worked on!
Ultimate Wireless V-accordion Guide
Ultimate Wireless V-accordion Guide – UPDATE
Cellphones + Audio Interface
Tiny update: I’ve purchased a small USB-C to MINI-USB cable that connects directly from the phone to the Zoom F4 and now I don’t even need to use the Apple adapter anymore!
Roland FR-8X – Backup you SETS and UPG’s
Mac M1 and the Roland FR-8X Editor
Ultimate Musician’s Guide to Streaming to Zoom in stereo (PART1)
Ultimate Musician’s Guide to Streaming to Zoom in stereo (PART2)
Fast and Easy setup of the BK-7m to the FR-8x
I’ll update this page as I create more.